HarrysLittleWorld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HarrysLittleWorld

This is a forum for those who love harry potter and are good at Roleplaying.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Darkness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:12 am

Please Rp here..
Back to top Go down
https://harrysworld.forumotion.com
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:34 am

Bella had been on task she had been searching for Tonks as she saw her walk into the darkness of the forest! bella took her want out ready for whatever scanning the forest.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:36 am

Tonk's walked through the forest On a mission Moody sent her on...Something along the lines of searching for the Centuars..She didn't really listen as she was to busy watching Remus..

She lit her wand and walked slowly into the forest her wand held in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:39 am

bella spotted tonks searching the dark grounds bella pointed her wand at tonks with a smile on her face "Looking for some one dear Tonks?"said bella with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:41 am

Tonk's stopped immediately coming face to face with Bellatrix's wand and Looked up at her deranged auntie.

"Yes i am actually Bellatrix..What does it concern you and why are you here alone.?"

She smiled and looked at Bellatrix wand and steadied hers up to point back at Bellatrix.

"No friends around tonight then Auntie?"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:47 am

bella let out a laugh "friends! STUPID GIRL i don't have friends,the question is TONKS what are you doing here all alone?,it could be dangerous"laughed bella
Back to top Go down
genesisstarr1993

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 7:48 am

Marcy stepped out of the dark and into the crip of light as she spotted Bellatrix Lestrange, and Tonks. "I wouldsn't want to have to battle today Bella, so don't try anything. Hmm, no friends then? Where's good ole' Lucius and Snape?"
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Admin
Nymphadora Tonks

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:09 am

Tonk's smiled up at Bellatrix and laughed.

"Oh i was right in thinking you don't have any friends then..I am here on a job Bellatrix what are you doing here,Is the bigger question?"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 11:52 pm

bellatrix smiled "yes i dont belive in friends! stupied girl!"shouted bellatrix then looked at both "you all want to no why im here"laughed bella "you need to try abit harder "laughed bella
Back to top Go down
Minerva McGonagall

Minerva McGonagall

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 6:27 am

A few moments later Marcy and Tonks were joined By Minerva McGonagall

"Whats going on, why have you stopped moving" it wasn't until she turned her head had she noticed Bellatrix Lestrange "Ah i see, Hello Bella, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
http://wizardworld.forumotion.com/
genesisstarr1993

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:17 am

"Yes..." Marcy said, fingering her sword. She would love more thasn anything to slice Belletyrix in half, but she also didn't want any deaths right then. "What are you doing here Lestrange?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness   The Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HarrysLittleWorld :: The World[Places] :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: